Forms Cabinet

Research Projects - Application Review, Set-up, Amendments and Transfers

  • Request for New Application/Proposal/Project
    • Note: The Pre-Submission Supplementary Signature page is no longer being used as UofA Co-Applicants/Students can now be added to new proposal requests through the Researcher Home Page. UofA Co-Applicants still need to sign the signature pages generated through the Researcher Home Page.
  • Change of Project Holder and/or Department for a Research Project
  • Set-up of Conference Project
  • For the following Research Project forms, create these requests through the Researcher Home Page. Instructions can be found in the Guide to Researcher Home Page on the pages indicated below:
    • Change to Existing Research Project: SEE PAGE 8.
    • Request for Authorization of Temporary Over Expenditure of a Restricted Research Project: SEE PAGE 12.
    • Request to Transfer Funds to Another Institution (Sub-Agreement): SEE PAGE 16.

Special Purpose Projects

These forms are NOT to be used to request a research project.

Signing Authority

External Research Billing

For most research projects, RSO automatically invoices external sponsors in accordance with the terms of the award. In situations where a faculty or department initiates the invoice (i.e., Project Type: RSCSH), RSO has created the "Request For External Research Billing" form (Excel). Once the form is completed in accordance with the attached instructions and provided to RSO, we will create an invoice in PeopleSoft and mail it out to the sponsor/customer. Note: New customer/location action requests are submitted via the External Research Billing Customer Setup and Update Request fillable PDF form.

Financial Statement Templates

Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)

Canada Research Chairs (CRC)

National Institutes of Health (NIH)

RSO Administered Internal Grants

Vice-President (Research) Administered Grants

Other Forms

University Forms Cabinets